Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wash Your Hands

By: Tony Ross
Published By: Kane/Miller Book Publishers

Pages: 24 pages
Ages: 4-8





This book is a fun book about a little girl who is being told by her parents to wash her hands after playing outside, with the dog, using the potty, and sneezing. Her maid explains to her that she gets "germs" on her hands after those activities, and if those germs get on her food, they can make her sick. In the end the little girl is more than happy to wash her hands before she eats.



Who would I recommend this to? Parents who cannot get their children to wash their hands.



Possible conflicts/problems? I don't see any.



My reaction: I thought this book was such a fun way to teach young kids about germs, and the pictures are fun also. I give it 4 stars ****

No comments:

Post a Comment