Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If You Give a Pig a Pancake

By: Laura Numeroff
Illustrated by: Felicia Bond
Published by: HarperCollins Publishers

Ages: 4-8
Pages: 32





The girl in this story gives a pig a pancake, and then he asks for syrup. And he gets sticky from the syrup and he wants a bath... and so on. The story ends up with the girl building him a tree house, and then the pig wants to decorate it, and he gets sticky from the glue while putting on the wallpaper, and it reminds him of the syrup in the beginning so he asks the little girl for some, then he winds up wanting pancakes.

I would recommend this book to: Anyone who wants a laugh!

Any problems/conflicts? I don't see any, the pig isn't wearing pants, maybe that :)

My reaction: This book amused me, I think it is a fun book, with creative pictures. I give it 4 stars ****

No comments:

Post a Comment