Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Snow Show

By: Carolyn Fisher
Published By: Harcourt Inc.

Pages: 48 pages
Ages: 9-12


This book is a fun, silly way to teach how snow is made. The book is a TV show, that takes the readers to the north pole, and through the sky, in the clouds, and back to the ground. It explains how water is turned into snow. "the recipe for snow" And then it explains the different types of snow crystals that fall from the sky. It has silly remarks throughout the book from the water that is being made into the snow, they call him chef.


Possible conficts/problems? I don't see any, this book is harmless

Who I recommend this book to? Anyone! Adults! Children! I just love this book!


My reaction: I loved this book, I read it aloud and my friend and I were enthused by this book. It was so funny, and great illustrations. Such a fun way to teach kids about snow. I give this book 5 stars*****

No comments:

Post a Comment