Thursday, February 11, 2010

Even More Parts

By: Tedd Arnold
Published: Dial Books for Young Readers

Ages: 4-8
Pages: 40
The little boy in this book talks about weird sayings he has heard (and he thinks people mean them literally) Like I have lost my head, I am toungue tied, my nose is running, I sang my heart out, and a lot more. He is afraid to leave the house, so he gears up in armor that he has made, and when he leaves the house his mom says, "Be sure to keep your head on straight."



Possible Conflicts/problems? After reading this a child might begin to wonder if their parts can come loose also.



Who I would recommend this book to? Anyone, once again I found myself chuckling out loud when I read it!



My reaction: This was such a funny book! I really liked it, I felt like a kid again. The pictures were fantastic and silly! LOVE IT! I give this 4 stars ****

No comments:

Post a Comment